9.21.2011

There are so many things that I could write about:

How I feel about the rain right now
How I feel like I have no time to finish everything
My thoughts of college so far
My thoughts on myself since coming back
How I'm wondering what a friend of mine thinks of me now
What I think all the people in my life think of me
How I want tattoos so badly at the moment
How I would love my life to be like right now
How I want nothing more than to be alone most of the time right now
But how amazing this year has been for me
How life can be so great, and yet you can live it without being happy
Thoughts of songs, and bands, and music in general right now
My thoughts on a lot of things,

but I have no time to into detail of any of these right now.
So I guess you'll just have to wait until I can't hold it in any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment